16 April 2012

In the sand



Hy everybody, how are you? I want first to wish you Happy Easter and i hope Bunny brought you everything you wished !!
The last days were rainy so i didn`t manage to take some pictures, also i was with Marius and with my family , enjoying all the delicious foods and sweets that my mum prepared for us! But about this pictures, well i wasn`t at the sea side, even if it looks like, but i was in the park...amazing right? 
I hope you have a wonderful holiday 
Kisses, Manuella ♥







Jeans: Zara
Blouse: Blanco
Bag: LaPallete
Sunglasses: Accessorize
Heels: Local Market in Amsterdam


6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love your pants and your top! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. imi place outfit la nebunie!
    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic look! Love everything :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manuella!
    Great blog!
    You're stylish and beautiful girl!
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute look Manuella! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and say hello! Following now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome zip white pants! Of course they are perfect with the mint top!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)