13 July 2013

MNK Dress


Good evening girls! This is the outfit of the day that I completely adore and for which I have to thank to Monica Ivanovici. You can find this wonderful asymmetric dress and the accessories ( I supposed it is called harness) on her website, but also many other wonderful items and some more that are to come, Here.
I highly recommend her and I hope you like it. As usual I wait for your impressions :D

Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Dress: Here, Harness: Here, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Clutch: Carpisa, Boots: Here





8 comments:

  1. interesting dress! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!
    I´d like to invite you to be part of my next "global street style" post with some fellow bloggers included..would you like to be part of that? I´ll link to your site..
    if interested let me know trough my blog

    www.trendsvip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce tare este outfit-ul, iar acel accesoriu este incredibil! Imi place cum vine pe alb <3
    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat de bine arata accesoriul<3 imi place de fapt toata tinuta pentru ca tu ai pus-o frumos in valoare :)
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)