16 July 2014

Trip to Italy- Part II

Good evening! Today, I`m writing you about a part of the places I visited in Milan, most of them in the city center: Duomo and Vittorio Emanuele II Galery. Oh, I completely forgot about the La Rinascente Mall and Via Monte Napoleone, where I went crazy with all the designer items ♥
We also enjoyed, again, their tasty food and the most perfect espresso and caffe latte. I must confess that the taste of their coffee cannot be compared with our coffee shops and places where we can drink it here in Romania.
And about the outfit, even if I am a maniac with high heels, I had with me just flats. As you can see in the pictures, I picked for this outfit my favorite pair of sneakers, combined with a comfy top and my black midi skirt with lace ♥ You can see the details of the outfit at the end of the text.

I hope you like it and don`t forget to enter the Sheinside Giveaway. Tomorrow is the last day when you can enter it, so hurry up

Enjoy the evening loves
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Top: Bershka, Skirt: Here, Sneakers: All Stars, Bag: Dasha, Watch: Guess, 
Sunglasses: Local Market, Bracelets: Pandora Essence Collection & Pandora Summer Collection










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)