4 April 2016

Wear your boyfriend`s shirt

Good morning loves!

First of all I want you to tell you something about my outfit:: yes, my shirt is large, has long sleeves and in fact is large all the way, just because in fact it`s not mine and today ( meaning yesterday) I wanted to wear my boyfriend`s shirt for a different interpretation of this outfit and for a special touch, I added a waist belt.
I feel like a boy looking at this pictures but, this was the outfit I wore yesterday for a casual end of the week.


Also, later on, I want to share with you some great news that I can bet you`ll love ♥ But stay tuned and be prepared! For more details about the outfit, check the I was wearing section!

Wish you all a wonderful week loves,
Kisses, M  ♥

I was wearing:
Prada Sunglasses: Here
Calvin Klein Boyfriend Shirt: Here
M.PATMOS Culottes: Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Oscar de la Renta Loafers: Here














3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)